The essence and structure of independent work of pupil
The business of separate work depends mostly in the link between pupils learning and their future practical activities. Separate work of pupils is a rather broad concept, in the interpretation of which various approaches were created, that is as a result of variations in comprehending the essence of the trend.
Usually, separate work is considered as a different form of training, along with:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Various methods to separate work of pupils
At exactly the same time, its important features think about compulsory classes when you look at the assigned time routine regarding the college time, work minus the direct participation for the instructor, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, independent work involves all active psychological task of pupils into the educational procedure, may be the internal foundation of interaction between different kinds and types of occupation among by themselves. Considering independent work as the primary approach to gaining knowledge, adherents with this approach argue that it covers intellectual activity, which students carry out not only in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, exams, during protection of coursework, diploma documents, etc. That is, independent work, based on this vision, encompasses all types and types of the academic procedure.
In essence, separate work is a dynamic mental task of a student linked to the execution of an exercise task. The current presence of a task and a target installation on its execution are thought become characteristic signs and symptoms of independent work. The tasks that pupils need certainly to tackle within their educational tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation for the product associated with topic, that is considered in the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the educational literature);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum system;
- re solving tasks, carrying out experiments, experiments, etc.;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) during the course;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
All of these aspects of the educational procedure are independent work, because pupils perform them to some extent independently, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of pupil
Independent tasks are an academic activity associated with the student, geared towards studying and mastering the product regarding the subject minus the direct participation for the teacher.
Separate focus on the fulfillment associated with research task encompasses three phases.
- Preparation associated with pupil for the task, theoretical, emotional, organizational, methodological and logistical support of separate work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested in the intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to use his knowledge towards the task.
- Practical readiness may be the capability to optimally plan an unbiased work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, classification, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, first, the clear presence of motives for doing a certain task. To help the job set before the student in order to become the motive of his mental, practical task, it should be sensed by him. The interior perception associated with task starts with an actualization associated with the motive, which prompts the student to do the job, and, properly, to prepare their very own separate work.
- The success of the preparatory stage is dependent on the organizational, methodological, material and technical help for the student’s separate work (availability of literary works, methodological tips, artistic helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution for the research assignment. This is the most significant & most accountable phase within the pupil’s separate work. Because the educational task and a https://eliteessaywriters.com/tag/oedipus/ lot of often happens into the educational-cognitive type, along the way of its execution included all mental procedures offering cognitive task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The potency of the duty is affected by such personal characteristics of this student as dedication, persistence, obligation, etc.
- Analysis regarding the finished task could be the last stage of independent work. Through the analysis, the student evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the product quality and time of the task, the effectiveness regarding the methods and tools utilized in the entire process of separate work.